- Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol – A hypoallergenic lanolin-derived emollient with a smooth, velvety feel. Acetylated lanolin forms a protective coating on the skin’s surface and prevents moisture loss.
- Adenosine Triphosphate – A synthetic riboflavin. A component of Unipertan V-242 that functions as a catalyst in the tanning process.
- Almond Oil – An oil extracted from the seeds of sweet almonds and used as an emollient. Some people are allergic to this additive.
- Aloe Extract – An oil-soluble extract of the aloe vera plant or any other member of the aloe family, known for the hydrating and soothing properties.
- Aloe Vera Gel – Extract of the aloe vera leaf. Excellent hydrating, softening and soothing properties. Believed to have healing properties, especially for sunburned skin, provided the extract has not been altered during processing. A source of allantoin.
- Aloe Vera Oil – The gel extracted from the leaves of the aloe vera plant, a member of the lily family.
- Apricot Kernel Oil – Oil expressed from the seeds of apricots.
- Aloe Juice – Any concentration or dilution of aloe vera gel.
- Arachidyl Propionate – A skin softener and humectant obtained from coal and limestone.
- Awapuhi - Actiphyte of the Hawaiian white ginger root. A natural additive.
- Banana Oil: The natural fragrance derived from bananas. Used as a solvent in some formulations.
- Benzophenone-3: Oxybenzone. An organic benzophen derivative. A sun-screen active in both UV-B and UV-A spectrums. Used in conjunction with a second sunscreen to obtain higher protection values of SPF 8 and above.
- Bioecolia – Natural sugar complex that inhibits the growth of unfavorable bacteria.
- Biomin Aquacinque: An aqueous mixture of five skincare minerals: magnesium, iron, zinc, copper, and silicon (with yeast additive).
- Biosaccharide Complex – Carbohydrate complex that inhibits the growth of bacteria on the skin that may cause the unpleasant after-tan odor.
- Borage: An herbaceous plant, borgo officinalis. Skin soother.
- Caramel: A natural colorant.
- Carotene (Beta Carotene): Found primarily in carrots. A pro-vitamin, converted by the body into vitamin A, carotene gives a yellow to orange-red color to formulations.
- Carrot Oil: Protects the epithelium and helps to prevent the growth of horny tissue in the skin and hair follicles.
- Chamomile Extract: Extract made from the flowers of anthemis nobilis. Used for its soothing properties.
- Chlorophyll: The green coloring matter in plants. Known for its natural cleansing and moisturizing properties.
- Cholesterol Escin Complex: Thought to aid in detoxification and shrinking of fat cells.
- Citric Acid: An organic acid. Naturally occurring in citrus fruits and used to adjust the pH of products.
- Clove Bud Oil: A natural essential oil steamed-distilled from clove buds, syzygium atmaticum. lends a sweet, spicy note to skin care formulations.
- Cocoa Butter: Obtained from cocoa beans, used as an emollient. Used in suntan lotions as well as the manufacture of chocolate.
- Coconut Oil: Natural oil derived from coconuts. Has a defatting effect on skin which is overcome by using coconut oil- deprived esters rather than the oil itself. Surfactants derived from coconut oil have good cleansing properties and are generally known to be mild.
- Collagen (Soluble): The collagen molecule is too large to penetrate the unbroken skin. However, it forms a superior protective film to soothe and hydrate. Collagen is chemically bonded to water and Plant which contains allantoin, which is thought to stimulate the growth of healthy tissue.
- Comfrey Extract: An extract of the fruit of citrullus colocynthis. Skin soother and moisturizer.
- Copper Peptides: Organic copper proteins help to accelerate the tanning process by boosting your melanocytes with organic copper, while the protein provides soothing and nourishing benefits to the skin.
- Corn Oil: Natural golden-colored oil expressed from corn kernels, zea mays. America’s premier native emollient oil. Rich in linoleic acid, one of the three essential fatty acids.
- Cucumber Extract: From the same family as aloe; strong moisturizing capabilities.
- Cyclomethicone: A volatile silicone compound used to reduce the greasy feel of tanning oils.
Protect The Rights Of Indoor Sunbathers Petition | GoPetition
Read What Some Of Our Clients Are Saying!
I just wanted to send a note to compliment you on your outstanding indoor tanning salon business here in Whitby. I have been at many indoor tanning salons through the years and yours is by far the best. The term best is reference to the “second to none” customer service and personal touch I receive on each visit. The pride you take in operating this business is seen through a spotless environment filled with different scenery. It’s like having a different mini vacation each time your in a different room, excellent artistry. I would and have recommended your salon to my family, friends and anyone who enjoys tanning. Keep up the great work!
-Judy C, Whitby
I wanted to take some time to write to you to express how absolutely fabulous your tanning salon is. The cleanliness at your location is impeccable. I have been to other tanning salons and they do not compare to your status of business and service. I feel like the quality of service you portray is exceptional and all salons should be required to match your level of value. The rooms and beds are clean and safe and as a committed customer I feel comfortable and relaxed when tanning because of the welcoming and soothing atmosphere. Thank you for making my tanning experience so bright and sunny!
Ashley - Whitby, On - Feb 2013